Monday 19 November 2012

Less than 24 hours left to enter!

The contest is coming to a close tomorrow.  I will be drawing the winner at noon Central time tomorrow.   The lucky person picked by Mr Random wins their choice of one of my two new kits that will be releasing this week!  Here is where you have to go to enter:  Sneak a Peek at my Next Two Releases... and Contest Time and you can grab poki's cluster freebie while you are there!

Are you wondering what special day it is today?  Well I don't really like any of the choices.  First one is National Blow Bagpipes Day.  I'd rather listen to nails on a blackboard.  (My apologies to any bagpipe players that may be reading this).  An alternative to Bagpipe Day is even worse.  It's Have a Bad Day Day.  No thanks!  And finally, I guess this one is the winner -- it's World Toilet Day.  So everybody go celebrate having a toilet!

No comments:

Post a Comment