Friday, 11 May 2012

New Release and a Freebie from True North Scraps

Just in time for Mother's Day, I have a new release, but it's not a "I love you" type of kit! This one is not a fairytale, it's a SCARYtale!

The kit contains 40 detailed elements and 16 gorgeous papers. I have a full alpha available with upper case, lower case, numbers 0-9, and punctuation, including some international symbols. The solid paper pack is 7 very rich papers that have plenty of depth to them for interest.
Like most of my other products in Mousescrapper's store, this is available in a bundle to save money, or individual parts if you don't want everything.
_blank
_blank
_blank
_blank
The CT had a lot of fun with this kit. I have got to show you the fabulous layouts they have made!
Now that you are at the bottom of the page, I have a little gift for you. I hope you like it!
_blank

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 1 post on May. 12, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for this template--I am always looking for items that can be converted to 8.5 X11 pages without distortion and not too difficult to resize. This fits the bill.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 1 post on May. 25, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete