Friday 11 May 2012

New Release and a Freebie from True North Scraps

Just in time for Mother's Day, I have a new release, but it's not a "I love you" type of kit! This one is not a fairytale, it's a SCARYtale!

The kit contains 40 detailed elements and 16 gorgeous papers. I have a full alpha available with upper case, lower case, numbers 0-9, and punctuation, including some international symbols. The solid paper pack is 7 very rich papers that have plenty of depth to them for interest.
Like most of my other products in Mousescrapper's store, this is available in a bundle to save money, or individual parts if you don't want everything.
_blank
_blank
_blank
_blank
The CT had a lot of fun with this kit. I have got to show you the fabulous layouts they have made!
Now that you are at the bottom of the page, I have a little gift for you. I hope you like it!
_blank

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for this template--I am always looking for items that can be converted to 8.5 X11 pages without distortion and not too difficult to resize. This fits the bill.

    ReplyDelete