Wednesday 8 May 2013

Mystery Box Revealing Friday, and Charity Kit


Have you bought the Mystery Box at Heritage Scrap yet?  If not, you are running out of time to get one of the best deals you will ever find!

Move It Move It

Smooth Sailing

Escape to the Caribbean

Project Life's Busy, plus bonus elements

On Friday I will be putting these kits in the store individually and at full price of $5 each.  Until then though, you can pick up all FOUR kits for only $5!!  Buy one, get THREE free!!  And the bonus elements will be going into the store as an add-on.  So don't miss out on this amazing bargain, valued at $22.50 for only $5.00!

Lookin For Adventure -- profits are donated to charity



I also want to make sure you know about Lookin For Adventure.  My husband and I are avid motorcyclists.  We are registered to participate in Ride for Dad (a fundraiser for prostate cancer) at the end of May; and the Breast Cancer Pledge Ride at the beginning of June, both of which are registered charities.  These cancers affect 1 in 8 males and 1 in 8 females.  That is just way too many people -- we need to do something about that!  I decided that I will donate ALL my profits from the sale of this kit until June 30th, to these fundraisers.  If you purchase this kit you are doing your part to help.  You can find it at my Heritage Scrap store or at my Scraps N Pieces store for only $5.00.  

You don't have to ride a motorcycle to use this kit.  It is very versatile and can be used for so many different LOs.  Use your imagination and help support a couple of very worthwhile causes.  Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment