Tuesday 25 March 2014

Lots of TNS news at GoDigital Scrapbooking

I'm new at GoDigital Scrapbooking and haven't seen Mixology before but I am loving it! You can't beat the price and just look at the beautiful colours! For the next 2 weeks each piece is only $1.20, so mix and match to make the perfect kit for you



http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_dnld_info&cPath=29_298&products_id=17795








In addition to designing I've been busy adding inventory to my shop. Yesterday I added 4 new kits, 2 new alphas and 3 coordinating add-on packs!












Do you get the GoDigital Scrapbooking newsletter? I hope so! There's a coupon for $2 off a purchase of $4.99 or more (that's 40%) from my shop there, plus a freebie word art pack that coordinates with Small World!

No comments:

Post a Comment