Thursday 1 May 2014

iNSD Weekend!

It's started everybody!  Even though it's Thursday, a lot of stores and designers decided to start the weekend early and so…

Happy {inter}National Scrapbook Day Extra-Long Weekend!!

I was really strapped for time prior to this weekend thanks to my recovery from my winter ailments and a visit from my daughter who lives in Vancouver and we haven't seen for nearly a year, so I had to be realistic and choose which activities I will be taking part in, which quite frankly is pretty limited.  However, health and family come first, so here's where you will find True North Scraps over the weekend:

GoDigital Scrapbooking's "Love You Mum" Blog/Facebook Hop



This is my part


Flash Sales at GoDigital Scrapbooking and Scraps N Pieces, starting May 2nd until May 4th

Hosting the Friday Night {i}NSD Kickoff Chat at GoDigital Scrapbooking at 8 pm Central time (9 pm Eastern; 7 pm Mountain; 6 pm Pacific; 2 am London, England; Saturday at 11 am Melbourne, Australia).  We'll be meeting in the Neat Chat room on Facebook.  You can get there either by going to the Facebook page and clicking the tab or from the tab at the GDS forum.

Pin and Win!  Pin your favourite TNS products to my Pinterest page here between now and May 4th.  Each pin you make will give you one entry into a draw for a $10 coupon to the TNS store of your choice!  Ready, set….?  Pin!

Sorry Pin and Win contest is cancelled because I can't get the settings on my Pinterest board right to allow others to pin to the page.  I'm going to be thinking of some other way for me to give away $10 to somebody this weekend though!


New Releases

I've also added a lot of new kits to my stores in the last month or so.  Check them out -- they're all on sale too!



2 comments:

  1. Help! How do I pin something to Your board? When i try to pin something it takes me to my boards ...
    && thank you for the Love You Mom mini kit - it's lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so sorry, I'm having technical difficulty! I'm working to fix it.

      Delete