Monday 16 July 2012

CT Call, July "The Fix", and a Speed Scrap

I'm so excited to be holding my very first CT call! I'm looking for about 4 more team members.

I'm looking for 4 minions to help spread the word about how awesome True North Scraps is. My ultimate plan is digiworld domination so applicants must be confident and self-motivated. Prior minion experience is not necessary, however it is helpful. Minions must have a wackball sense of humour and be fun-loving people, yet able to carry themselves in a professional manner when representing the Evil Genius. Send a short bio, any other minion responsibilities, any CT obligations you have, a link to your best gallery, and a link to your blog and any social media you use to truenorthscraps at gmail dot com. If you don't have a FB or blog... what? Do you live under a rock?!! (Perfect minion accommodations!) I can help you set up your social media if you need help. Fine print: Successful applicants will be known as "North Stars", not "minions" as a cover-up to prevent discovery of my plans of digiworld domination. Mwa-hahahahahahaha.....



The Fix

Have you heard of DigiScrapAddicts' "The Fix"?  If not, you definitely should check it out.  You get 4 collab kits - 1 from each of the 4 sponsored designers for $5.  It's a GREAT DEAL!

July's edition of The Fix features the designers at the Scraps N' Pieces store.  They came together and created, "Not Too Shabby"!  It's so cute!
Go check it out!!
Oh! While I have you here, I want to remind you that there is a speed scrap tomorrow being hosted by my friend Brooke from Scraps N Pieces:
Speed Scrap on Tuesday, July 17th!  It's my very first time hosting a Speed Scrap, and I would love for you to join me!  You'll get some pictures scrapped and the prize is a HUGE FREE kit!


No comments:

Post a Comment