Thursday 11 April 2013

New Release from TNS!

Do You Believe in Fairies?


This pixie dusted kit is a rework of a kit I released about a year ago in my first store.   Why did I redo this kit?  Well, it's a favourite kit of mine and I wanted to release it in my current stores, but I've learned so much about designing in the past year that I wanted up update it to my current higher standards first. I changed elements I wasn't happy with, took some elements out that I couldn't upgrade, and added some new elements to this kit.

It's also a lot bigger than last year.  I combined the old kit with the add-on I had made, and turned it into a mega kit with over 70 elements and 34 papers.  Not shown in the preview above, is a full sparkly green  alpha that is also now included in the kit!

Do You Believe in Fairies is available at Scraps N Pieces and Heritage Scrap.  It's on sale for 30% off until April 18th.

My creative team loves this kit!  Look at the fantastic LOs they made with it:


They didn't stop there!  They have some freebies for you!  Hop on over to the blogs of these North Stars to collect your gifts:


I believe in fairies.  Do you?



No comments:

Post a Comment