Tuesday 20 November 2012

And the winner is....

I'm sorry, I feel like I've been running all day, so this is getting posted a little later than I wanted. One of my CT girls used Mr Random to select Ka77hy from all the entries. The winner of the draw for their choice of one of my two new releases from this weekend is.... 

  Ka77hy 

Congratulations!

Since you left your email address in your comment Ka77hy, I will contact you to find out which kit you would prefer.

I've been working hard on a new kit to release before Christmas.  I wish that was all I was doing today though because the creative side of designing is what I love to do, but I had some administrative details to take care of.  What I don't love is the administrative side, but that's part of a business so I guess you take the fun with the ... not so fun.  ;)

Speaking of fun, today is National Absurdity Day.  Now that's a day I can get into celebrating!  I'm all about absurdity.  After all, when I advertised for a creative team, I advertised that I was looking for minions!

Keep your eyes open -- the official release date of my new kits is a few days away, but you just never know.  They may show up in my store a little earlier. 

No comments:

Post a Comment