Tuesday 13 November 2012

I'm ba-ack! And I have a KS preview

Boy, it's been a long time since you've heard from me!  I've been away on vacation and I'm just starting to get back into the swing of things.  You know how you get that vacation hangover where you are still in lazy mode, but you are in reality-world again and you are struggling to catch up?  That's where I've been for the last week!  I'm still not adjusted to the time -- I've been on Eastern time ever since we got home which makes for early bedtimes.

Anyway.  I have a preview to show you from Keystone Scraps!  Paula is releasing this kit on the 16th -- isn't it the cutest?


Ok, I better head back to reality-world.  I have 2 new kits coming out next week and I want to make sure they are perfect for you before I release them!

No comments:

Post a Comment