Sunday 18 November 2012

Reminders

I wanted to remind you to make sure you don't miss out on poki's freebie and to enter the contest for your choice of one of my two new kits releasing this week.  If you haven't done it yet, here's where you can do it:  Sneak a Peek at my next 2 Releases and... Contest Time!  I will hold the draw November 20 at noon (Central Time), so time is running out to enter.

Also, if you haven't signed up for my newsletter yet, it's not to late to do it before my next one comes out.  You don't want to miss it - there's going to be an exclusive gift in it only for newsletter subscribers!  If you wait, you will have to pick it up in the store later.  The link to sign up is on the sidebar of my blog.


I looked at my little app today and found out that today is Use Less Stuff Day.  At first when I read it I thought it said Useless Stuff, which of course changes the meaning drastically!  But nope - today is a reminder that sometimes we get a little excessive in the things we need vs the things we want department.  And it's also a reminder to keep it green - Reduce, Reuse, Recycle and Recover.

That's all for today folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment